Documentation to be completed
- The agreement, house rules and inventory of fixtures
- The medical questionnaire (which will only be seen by the home’s lead physician), which must be completed by a doctor, along with a Katz Index of Independence. If you are living at home, this will be completed by your GP. If you are currently hospitalised, it will be completed by the hospital’s physician.
- The future resident information record, provided by the care home.
€500 deposit for short stays, which will be deducted from the first bill.
Documentation to be provided
- Administrative record (administrative information about the resident)
- Photocopy of an identity document
- Health insurance labels
- Photocopy of personal third-party liability insurance (optional)
- Two passport photos
Medical documents (confidential):
- Medical record: assessment of GP or physician at health establishment of origin, plus Katz Index
- Most recent prescriptions
- The handover file from the health establishment of origin
- Photocopy of the adult protection order
- Photocopy of the funeral agreement